Pages

8.13.2011

2011 photo challenge - Day 13

Today's photo challenge is In the Distance...

I like this one..because I love taking pictures through my windshield...on the way to work...(at a stoplight or something...or yes..I will even pull off the road to snap a picture if I see something picture worthy!)

ok..laugh at me

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


alright ...back to the challenge...


This one I kinda cheated on...because I didn't take it today...
but i love it
because
this is on the way to my dads house...where I lived ALL my life...
and as a child and teenager...I never really SEEN how beautiful that mountain is in the background
I always took it for granted because I seen it every time I came home
Now that I don't see it everyday..it is one of the things I look forward to when I go see my dad

and you can see the crack in Gregg's windshield...ha ha
we got that fixed by the way


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!