Pages

8.10.2011

2011 photo challenge -Day 9

**** I wrote out this post last night...and had it scheduled to post about 6pm...but I guess it didnt' ......there's an example of ME and technology***

Day 9
I haven't missed a day...
I am so proud of myself!!

Today is a Faceless Self Portrait.
a What?

Yeah...this one stumped me..I understood what it meant...but how in the world and what in the world am I gonna take a picture of.

So then I thought....

sometimes I feel like all I do is drive...
I drive to work..
I drive home...
I drive to the grocery store...
I am fixing to drive to the post office...

So I will take a picture of me driving...

Here ya go:


sorry it is dark and so NOT a good picture ...
but it's faceless and a self portrait!!



Here are the challenges if you wanna jump in!!!
Day 10 Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!