Pages

6.12.2012

Day 12: from a low view

Baby girl had a high fever today. Don't really know why .. But with alot of prayer and patience .. Some movies and cuddles sometime around 7 it started to break and she was starting to act like she had a little energy.
So we went out to water our flowers and check in our bird house. While we were watering we found a friend

Last year a locust left its shell in our kitchen window and lyla loved looking at it!! She just thought that it was the coolest thing.

So it was exciting to see this locust shell. She thinks it is the same locust .. And that he just decided to hang out by our flower garden with the birds.

I love a little child's mind!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!