Pages

6.19.2012

Pin it for preschool!

So I have been getting super excited about having my own in home preschool...
and of course when you get excited what else is there to do but pin some interesting stuff!!1

Here's my latest school pins:

how cute are those for nap time?
I am so making these!!


Very cool idea for crayon storage!

plan on doing this on my ceiling!!

this has to be snack one day
Looks like fun!!

and this is just a cute way to keep a reminder!!

a reading corner made from a crib mattress

very cute!!!

love these little guys..but now i need an ipad!


I have myself totally psyched out and completely overwhelmed...about this new journey!
But I thank God for my friends that tell me this is what I was meant to do..and I am letting God run with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!