Pages

8.06.2012

day 4

Day 4 in FatMumSlims Challenge is

Somewhere I Sat

The place I love to sit is right here in this Camouflage chair.



Why do I have a Camouflage chair in my house  you ask???

Well,..

because my husband is an avid outdoorsman

and

I REALLY LOVE HIM!
I mean really..

really really

if I allow a camouflage chair to decorate my house I must really love him....

Actually when people come over it takes them awhile to realize it is a camouflage pattern...funny! I don't know how they could miss it!

I love this chair though because that is the chair that I rocked my baby in for FOUR years now....
It is where I love to sit and get comfy with a blanket to watch "momma shows"
It is where I nap when I am sick

I have grown to love it...

Again....>I know..I'm behind..I have been trying to plan a little girls's birthday party..and geez that takes time!

Join me in the Photo Challenge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!