Pages

8.29.2012

Rumors of iPhone 5

So I have very creatively saved and used my updates on my phone contract to where my husband and I could get the new iPhone 5 when they come out.

Now I am usually not one to be materialistic...I don't really like shopping...unless it's antique shopping...but since I have had an iPhone in my hand...I honestly don't know how I could live without it...

Which is very horrible for me to say ..since I am reading a book called Almost Amish and just did a review on a chapter about how much we depend on technology and just how much of our time it wastes...
so insert slap on my hand here...............

ok...

moving on with a giddy smile on my face!

The new iPhone 5 should be released around September 12..so I've heard through rumors.

Here are a few other things I have ran across...

It is supposed to have a smaller charging port
The new charging port is supposed to be a magsafe port..which means instead of it "clicking" in..it will be magnitized. I think that is great..because I know I am not the only one that charges my phone beside me so I can use it while it is on the charger...but I never have an outlet right next to a table so more than likely the cord is stretched out and everytime I get out of the recliner I trip on it and my phone goes hurling to the floor as I automatically turn into a ninja to catch it with my cat-like reflexes....

no one?

ok..
moving on...

It is supposed to be thinner because they are moving some kind of touch screen technology into the screen...which is eliminating a layer of the phone

a bigger screen....YAY!

smaller home button...which i guess it turns compensates for the bigger screen...but whatever!

the headphone jack will be moved to the bottom of the phone instead of having it at the top

longer battery life...i will believe that when i see it

and it is supposed to be longer...or taller ...or whatever ...


I've also heard that it may have an aluminum back...I don't know why...but I don't care
and something called a virtual wallet with Passbook...I have NO idea what that is..but it sounds super cool..so I will have to go look that up!

I'm excited! Now if my plan works out correctly....
$500 later and two upgrades...

we will have the new iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!