Pages

6.08.2011

Alot of updating

Here are some pictures of some events that happened while I was on my bloggy hiatus(aka..getting redy for preschool graduation)...ha ha!
I crack myself up!

I just love this old picture of Gregg and I ...this is when we were still dating. It was Christmas time at his mom's house.
Here are a few pictures from Easter...Miss Lyla got four Easter Baskets.
One from Nanny Norma
One from Nanny Carol
One from the Easter Bunny
and one from mom and dad!!
Can we say S P O I L E D!!!




Here is Lyla trying out a new ice cream shop in town .... I think she approved!

We had to doggy sit for a few days...it was so cute seeing Lyla with a puppy...but oh bless her heart we dont' need a puppy...This is Lyla and Trixie.



This is my view at our dinner table...and I love it! I especially love hearing her say her prayers before we eat. What a blessing!!
First 3D movie!!
Gnomeo and Juliet...very cute movie...very cute little girl!!
I actually enjoyed it...about 15 minutes in Lyla took her glasses off

Rainy Day...Supper was Arby's!


OMG..please don't look at the DISASTER behind her..but this is her new way to dress up like a princess...don't we all wish we could pull something like this off!!

At Nanny's house watching Spiderman 2...Lyla kept calling him Snowman
ha ha
I don't think Spiderman would appreciate that!

Alright....supper is done cooking...so I am off to say our prayers and eat....then I might be back with some more catching up!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!