Pages

11.06.2011

Earthquake!!!!




I live in Arkansas...
but Oklahoma has had TWO ....2....dos......TWO earthquakes.....TODAY!

Here's the news story: http://www.5newsonline.com/news/kfsm-56-magnitude-quake-shakes-arkansas-and-oklahoma-20111105,0,1590036.story

The first was at 2am this morning...and I think it was a 4.6

Then another one about two hours ago...and it was a 5.6

Wow!

I had friends and family from everywhere calling to say they felt the shake and to ask if we felt it.

We had just finished watching the Razorback game with friends and had Lyla laying on the couch watching "Jake and the Never Land Pirates"...and we didn't feel a thing.

We were all still too...never felt it

then again

my sinuses have my head so foggy..that I quite possibly could have felt it..and just didn't know it....because I feel like I am out of my body anyway with this horrible headache

It is so crazy

I love watching the History Channel when they show the natural disaster shows...and I have seen quite a few talk about if we ever had a good 5.0 earthquake that it would set off the New Madrid Fault Line...

and that my friend...would not be good from what "they" say

Scary!

Here is another article I found on the History Channels website: http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/earthquake-rocks-the-american-wilderness




*Note to self:
Buy more bottled water

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!