Pages

11.02.2011

If you were my...

camera USB cord......


where would you be?


I still can not find that thing...and I have been looking for two days!!

See....

This is what happens when you clean and organize your house....
You can't find anything!

UGH!

and I took all of the Lyla's Halloween pictures with the internal memory on my camera.....
why you ask?

because my "Lovely" husband was hunting (which he has now deemed "work"...because he is hunting for meat to feed our family....Thank God for Wal mart or we would starve)
and I was left to get baby girl dressed and fed and going trick or treating....

So now..I just gotta find that dang cord

*breathe*

Moving on....
Here are other pictures that I need to post...but have been totally slacking on...

it is sideways but oh well
this is Lyla at her favorite park


My Daisy Jo enjoying the sun

OMG...Look at that floor..It looks much better now because she talked her Daddy into cleaning it

Baby Girl fell asleep grocery shopping


This was when we started our new school and she found her friend from church

The sat and caught up on old times!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!