Pages

5.16.2012


Monday night was Mansfield High School's graduation and my little cousin was graduating!!!

Oh I am so proud of her!!!
She has been more of like a little sister than a cousin ... And I can not wait to see her do great things in life!!





She also was a scholarship recipient!! Yay!!!




They all gave flowers to thier parents for appreciation. So sweet.











I know it is super blurry but it's the best the ol iPhone could do but that is the big diploma!!







Yay! Congratulations Whitnie!


Can't end the post until I show you this:



That's right ... You see it?
There was a guy that graduated and his name was
Pryce Izz Wright

Greatness!!

Congrats to all the graduates of 2012 ... Make your own way in this world ... Trust God and Dream big!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!