Pages

7.29.2014

Snapshot...


Here is a quick snapshot into my day.

If you open my refrigerator right now you will see this:



 
Why? Because I'm a wife who is about to ship her husband off again for more training on how to serve our country. So I have the right to own a jar of icing and a spoon.
 
And at work:
I've been trying out bullet journaling.. and I love it! It is definitely what I need to keep me organized at work. This is a cheap composition grid lines notebook and today the first few pages fell out.. which means that my bullet journal is obviously getting some use. There is no way I could stay organized at work without it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!