Pages

9.07.2011

I have an excuse! It's a blessing.

OK..so I feel really bad that I didn't finish my photo challenge...

I was doing so good!!

Dang!

But I do have an excuse for being M.I.A. this whole time...

I found a job that is right here in the town I live in! I am so super excited!! I started Tuesday and everything went great!

The owner built a brand new building...and boy did she think of everything! Locking medicine cabinets for every classroom....an intercom system...a speaker for outside....the light switches are up high so the kids can't reach them...

I LOVE IT!

The only down side is ...I had to leave a place I really liked...with people that I really liked...and that I will miss greatly!! I'm so glad that they understood why I was leaving and it was a good departure!!

It was a very hard decision for me because I am not one to just jump up and change things.
Furniture..yea
Jobs...no!

It was hard for me! I thought, prayed, fasted...it was tough!

Thank you to all the ladies at my church that prayed for me to have a clear decision from God and peace about my decision.

When I finally cornered my husband and made him sit down and discuss this..(he didn't want to make a decision because he was just as torn as I was) ...we finally decided that financially ...it would be better for our family.....for my peace of mind when Lyla starts public school ...it would be better for my sanity.

So all Labor Day weekend long...I worked and worked on my classroom...to get it ready for the opening of the new building. There for a while..I was really praying that it would all come together because it all seemed like so much had to be done....but it happened and the kids love it!

Lyla is going there with me too...She loves it too! Her teacher's name is Ms Nancy and my child couldn't say her name with any more of a "Southern" accent!! So funny!

Here is my classroom when I first walked in....

Where the big tall door is (that goes to a cabinet)..that is where my bathroom door is...we have our own bathrooms and sinks in our room...YAY! Preschool teachers dream come true!
and of course..Lyla my little helper!

This closet attatches to the room next to me...We share this and put any extra toys or art supplies in here just for us!

The long cabinet..I love! It is my work area..the floors are stained concrete..they look pretty cool in person!


And here is my doorway that Ms Dana painted..I'm the Ladybug Room..so cute!


Rest assured my room looks different from this now...but I will have to upload those in a minute...
after supper and bath time

I consider myself blessed to have the opportunity to work with kids...what a fun and inspirational job!
I consider myself blessed to work and have worked with some amazing ladies!!
I consider myself blessed that God provided me with a job that I can bring my baby girl to work with me.

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!