Pages

9.18.2011

I'm so behind!!

What has happened to the past month...???

It has just flown by for me....switching jobs....and settling back in from vacation has just completely thrown me off my rocker!!

This crazy Arkansas weather is making me not able to breathe...and let's face it...breathing is very important to me!!

So I know one of my recent posts was showing you my classroom..unfinished...
It looks like an actual classroom now...the kids are loving it!! And it is only going to get better!!
We got all of our classroom doors on this week...They painted our doors...Mine is red with black dots (like a ladybug)..how stinking cute!! And I think soon Mrs Tina will be building our lofts to go in our classroom. Mine is going to be a mushroom house...so super cute...
One negative is .... the ceilings are so tall...and I think with our concrete floor....the loudness of your classroom is crazy!! It echos sounds so much that everything seems about ten times louder than it really is. I'm hoping when we get our lofts in that might absorb some sound.






my own bathroom and sink in our room!!

a connecting closet to store art supplies and extra toys!


wonderful patio...roof should be on soon

enough room to run and play!!


Then sometime in this busy month..my little brother has started to play football. His first game that was away was in Decatur...a two and half hour drive!! Lyla was so good though...she just rode right along...no whines!!


I still have to finish our Walt Disney World vacation pictures...and memories....
and I still have to do my Ten on Ten...where you take one picture an hour for ten hours on the tenth of every month!! It is a great way to document your "real daily life" ...those little things like that...seem so boring at the moment...but when i go back and look at them later...I enjoy seeing what our life was like on that particular day!! It will be great memories for Lyla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!