Pages

3.06.2012

Birthday party

Saturday we had a busy day planned! I love busy days! They are fun especially of they are for Lyla!

We were invited to Anna Grace's birthday party.



She had it at a hotel with an indoor swimming pool so all the kids got to swim! It was alot of fun!


We are thinking of doing Lyla's party there. There was a kiddie pool and a big pool.


Lyla debated getting in the big pool but she wanted daddy to get in with her. And I have to throw in that daddy was a huge trooper.. He had to work the night before ... Came home... Slept for three hours and had to go back to work at 6am the next morning.


He sure does love his baby girl!

Just about the time Lyla started to freeze in her "ka-kini" .. It was time to go into the party room which screamed Anna Grace with the pink and zebra stripe.


I was so happy that Lyla had time to play with her friends outside of school and without her mommy being a teacher... Even though everyone had to sit by Miss Nikki.. That was sweet. I love that part of being a teacher .. Your kinda famous with three year olds!! Here was MY table:



The kids were loving that the cupcakes turned thier mouth black.





Then opening presents we a free for all!


We had a great time! I'm so glad they invited us!!

Happy 4th birthday Anna Grace!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!