Pages

3.01.2012

Mommy Break!

I love my child!

She is the joy and the light of my life!

I knew even when I was young that I wanted to be a momma!

But when the phone call comes asking if baby girl can go spend time with Nanny....I almost jump for joy! If I wasnt so exhausted....I think I would jump.

Lyla and I never get a break from each other...sometimes I think she needs a break from me just as much as I need time to breathe.

It doesn't help that we are both sarcastic and stubborn (She gets it from her daddy!)

Anyway....that long awaited call ...came today!

Most of the time when Lyla goes to hang out with her grandma...I go home and clean..do some laundry

Today....

I gotta a little crazy and decided to go get a manicure and a pedicure!

That's right!
Spend a little money on MOMMA!

When I pulled up to the nail shop ...my mother in law and sister in law had the same idea as I had!

Now to most people this would suck...but I like my in laws

We had a good time getting pampered...then went out to eat at our fav Mexican place!

I had a good time
Lyla had a good time

I missed the stinker and got a huge hug when she walked in the door.

Now time to fight her to sleep in her own bed

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!