Pages

5.13.2013

Spring time Bucket List



Spring is here...
Time to get outside and enjoy God's world!

I love taking Lyla for walks...and just roaming around to see what we can see.
I took her on a walk recently and took my iPad along with me just so I could record what all she asked about. I urge you to do that one day. Just focus on your child and the questions they ask...you would be amazed at all the little questions you might miss by not paying close attention. I plan on writing up a post on what all our walk entailed...so stay tuned for that.

Meanwhile..Here are a few ideas that are cost friendly that you can plan to do this spring to enjoy God's world:

  1. Go on a nature walk
  2. Plant flowers
  3. Blow bubbles
  4. Fly a kite
  5. Paint sidewalk with water
  6. Catch bugs
  7. Play in the rain
  8. Have a picnic
  9. Feed ducks
  10. Go for a bike ride
  11. Go to the park
  12. Sidewalk chalk art
  13. Go on a hike
  14. Plant a garden
  15. Make a mud pie
  16. Go geocaching
  17. Go to a zoo
  18. Make a bird feeder
  19. Go puddle jumping
  20. Make a wind chime
  21. Visit a farmers market
  22. Catch lightning bugs
  23. Make your own rainbow
  24. Take care of the earth and pick up litter
  25. Bird watch
Have fun! Let me know how it goes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!