Pages

10.20.2011

My Favorite Places and Spaces

really...
guess what this post is about....

Let's just continue to explore my pins...shall we?

This is in Texarkana, Arkansas...close to where i live..i would love an old country charming house like this!!

Ireland...so wanna go there...i supposedly have family there..which reminds me...to look up my family history

gotta see Tangled laterns

Italy!

Seriously...you walk the stairs...I'll watch you

Devil's Tower...scratch that...dont' wanna go there

Yellowstone...beautiful!

Norway...awesome!

Dubai

very neat in the daytime...very scary at night

i would be the idiot that leaned to far to look over the edge

um..cool..for a picture

My Love

Ireland...beautiful!


Pinterest is wonderful...
I feel like we just traveled the world together!!!

3 comments:

  1. I stood in front of that fountain in Italy. In fact, that very trip is where I got preggers with my sweet little Garrett. That's why we call him Guido. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog from (in)courage - glad to see you can relate to my Pinterest addiction! Those lanterns would be incredible to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rad post! All those pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!