Pages

10.03.2012

Day 3: Show it off!

http://www.casasugar.com/Frame-Wedding-Dress-19822741
Frame your wedding dress and hang it in your walk in closet because no beautiful dress should be stuck in a bag!!

 Real Housewife Adrienne Maloof, are turning to a more innovative measure to get the bang for their buck while immortalizing that special day: they're framing their wedding dresses.

What do you think? Would you frame it?
What did you do with your wedding dress?

I rent my dress. My husband and I were paying for our own wedding. We wanted to. Of course our families helped..but we just like doing things on our own. So to get more dress for less money I rented a dress there is no way I could afford for a very affordable price. I don't think I would have done it any different now that I think about it. I think I would still rent because once the wedding is over...What do you do with it? Store it? Bag it? Frame it? Sell it? Trash it?
I have tons of pictures of me in my wedding dress and that is enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!