Pages

10.07.2012

Photo a day (week 1)

Ha ha.have you ever seen a post like that before?
Photo a day is to much for me so I am just taking the pictures but uploading them in weeks.

I figured out that my blog press app needed an update ... So we shall see if this works.

Week one

Day 1: where you stood




We have been in an hopscotch stage.

Day 2: lunchtime



Oh Ihop .. How I love thee!!

Day3: this happened today



Headed to the park!!

Day 4: what I'm reading



Hard but true and my life is so much more joyful after I learned this hard lesson.

Day 5: shadow



It was a gloomy day so no sun to make shadows ... I made my own. This is a tree in our front yard.

Day 6: I'm thankful for



For days like this

Day 7: light



I love the spots of light that comes through our shade tree



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!