Pages

4.08.2013

Blog Readers: BlogLovin



I have been so distraught over and demise of Google Reader!!

It was so easy and available to me..I had gotten used to it..We were literally on a first name basis!

But ... that is how my life goes...once I get good and used to something...It slips away! Ugh!

So I have been forced to find a new love:

BlogLovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3324767/?claim=8ybgh2jf9kd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I am still getting used to it..but so far so good.
I like that you can "follow" blogs...very easy!

Have you switched over to BlogLovin for your blog reading....or have you found something else?
And if you are on BlogLovin...Please..leave me tips on how you are using it...My OCD would love to categorize my blogs by niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!