Pages

8.23.2010

My Morning Routine.....for right now


Since school has started...this is my current morning routine...once i get this down pretty good..i will add a few more things...like empty the dishwasher...or start a load of laundry...but right now it is all i can do to Rise and Shine! So we will just stick with this for a while!

Rise and Shine….6am!
Pray..and give the day to God!!
Dress to shoes
face/hair/teeth
Swish and Swipe


Think about my day
Check calendar for appts
Make list of what I’m going to do today
Thaw something for dinner


Now time to wake Lyla
get her dressed to shoes
fill sippy cup/tv time
fix hair


Grab Launch Pad and be out of the house by 7:50am!

The Launch Pad is everything i need to grab on the way out my door...if you are a Flybaby then you already know that...but I made a list of things to go on my Launch Pad ....#1 because i like lists and #2 some days i completely go brainless


*Lyla's Launch Pad
- Diaper bag
- Sunglasses
- Itch cream
- Panies/pull ups
- Wipes
- Extra clothes
- Snacks
- Toys
- Hair bands/comb
- Bottle of water


*At preschool…Lyla needs:
- Blanket
- Sheet
- Panies/pull ups
- Extra clothes
- Wipes
- Sunscreen






*Momma's Launch Pad
- Purse
- Sunglasses
- Lunch
- Drink
- Phone






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!