Pages

10.09.2010

Saturday Song of the Week




ok..i am going to admit it right now..

i am a donkey!

there it is ..it is out!

I will write later how I became a donkey...

but for right now..while husband and baby girl is watching Mickey Mouse...I have a few minutes to post my Saturday Song of the week.

My fellow donkey..yes I have fellow donkeys...
Le Cirque de Moi is starting her own meme...posting different songs that you like on Saturday..and I love music...I believe music can get you through alot of things..I think music is very important...it can help a child learn...it can do many things..our world would be boring without music...so i am excited to post a different song that fits my mood every Saturday!!

This Saturday is "Love the way you Lie"
it is kinda vulgar ...so take caution watching the video

but with this month being Stop Domestic Violence Month...i think it would be appropriate

***please note that i don't condone..the language or any kind of act in this music video
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fellow Donkey here! I love that you posted that video, it fits perfectly into the stop Domestic Violence month category.

    Normally I'm a fan of Eminem but this song is eh...maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of Rihanna's lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another donkey here! Finally getting around to all the blogs (hopefully!), and yours is so cute! (I love Halloween!!) Next week I may have to check out that meme, I'm all about some music!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!