Pages

7.31.2011

Dear Photograph....

I have to make mention of this new site I found from one of the ladies on a scrapbooking site I like to browse....

It is Dear Photograph..
It is hands down the most inspirational photography site I have seen!

I urge you to check it out...you might need a tissue...I used one..or two  ;)
but then come back here and let me know what you think...

It makes me want to go to my mom and dad's  and
.........first.........
tell them how much I love them....and how much they have helped me and how much I appreciate it and I never ever ever want to leave anything unsaid....My life hasn't been all peaches and cream....but it made me who I am ...and with all my heart I think it taught me how to be a better adult and parent...and that is something I take pride in
......second.......
I want to search for old family photos and then find the place they were taken...I want to learn my family history....see who I am ...who came before me....I want to be able to tell Lyla where she comes from and let her know that we are a "family"...but she has so much more family than just mom and dad...we have a history ....

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!