Pages

6.11.2012

Day 5: Sign

This is baby girl after our evening walk. We have an amazing Walking Trail around the town we live in. They are still building it...to go all the way around town..but for right now..if you walk down and back it is close to 4 miles (so i have heard)...
She chooses to ride in her stroller....and I sweat my booty off (well not off because plenty of it is still there) pushing her and her stroller and around this walking trail

What's the sign you ask for today's photo challenge?


When we go for our walk..she always bring my deoderant...that's the blue thing in her hand.
Is that a sign that I stink when I get done?

I love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!