Pages

6.11.2012

Day 9: Your View Today

My view today was mainly Pinterest...I have been pinning alot here lately...and I learned a few new pinning tricks from my good friend Trish. She and her daughter are pretty smart!!

Here are a few of my latest pins:

ginnyphillipsphotography.com
I love this little girls bedroom...Lyla's walls are already blue...but she has a canopy bed...Love it!

themetapicture.com
chocolate bowl..fill with ice cream! yes!

alittleoffcolor.com


Yes I am doing this to my washer and dryer..I'll update at a later time..if hubby doesn't kill me! I think I am going to suprise him!!

iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
And I do want to make one of these...Just to say I did...and in case I need it! You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!