Pages

6.11.2012

Friend Making Monday

Hello Monday!

I love Mondays a little more now because I don't have to get up so early and look presentable to go to work. For example...my hair is not washed..I haven't showered yet...and I am still in my PJ's! Yes! Great Monday!

So today I have to catch up on some cleaning that I completely and so graciously put off this weekend, I have to make a trip to the dreaded Wal Mart, catch up on my blog and photo challenge, then my Mary Kay meeting is tonight at 6pm!
I love my pink bubble of Mary Kay!

So for Friend Makin Monday from All the Wiegh ..that I found through my bloggy friend Gwen @ The Lynns in the Real Life it is all about BEDROOMS!!!

This could get a little crazy!!

Ready?

Bedroom Habits


1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? Yes I set an alarm clock..two as a matter of fact..because it is a great fear of mine that I will sleep through one. The one on my nightstand is set for 6:30am now for the summer and my phone alarm is set for 7am.

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night?  I don't get alot of sleep. I try to stay up and hang out with hubby for a little while after baby girl goes to bed. Then we usually get to talking or watching TV and we dont actually get in bed until at least midnight. Then here lately baby girl has been waking up with bad dreams about 2 or 3am...then I get up at 6:30...so it is broken up sleep and not much sleep...but I make it and I wouldn't trade it for sleeping by myself ...I love having my family here!

3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? Well if I had laptop I probably wouldn't ...I have desktop...I do take my Iphone though because I charge it..and maybe play a game before I go to sleep..or read.

4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I have to have two to be comfortable..but I can do with one.

5. Do you sleep with socks on? no...maybe in the winter..husbands are for keeping feet warm

6. How often do you change the sheets?  pretty often..with a three year old they seem to get dirtier quicker...

7. Do you remember your dreams? sometimes

8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?  If your looking at the headboard I sleep on the left...mainly because the bedside fan is on that side. We have tried to switch sides...but it just messes with the way things are suppsoed to be. I lay a certain way...he lays a certain way and when we switch we get on each others  nerves

9. How often do you take naps? Naps are mainly for husband and baby girl ....but sometimes on Sundays after church a nap is a good thing for all!

10. Do you sleep soundly?  uh no ..not since I had Lyla..I have usually been a sound sleeper...but now I listen for her even while I am sleeping..it's crazy I know..the things you can do when you become a momma are awesome!


OK...copy this and tell me about your BEDROOM HABITS!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!