Pages

1.09.2012

52 Lists: Week 2

Yesterday I supposed so post my list for my 52 Lists in 52 weeks challenge but I was a cleaning machine this weekend.

I love when I get in those moods...and I guess seeing me clean got my husband in "the mood"

the cleaning mood that is...

because he went out to the garage and starting cleaning...it looks amazing!
He put things in the attic and cleaned out a storage room...swept the garage floor....

of course Lyla wanted to help..so here is Lyla and Daddy up in the attic


He is a GREAT husband..when he wants to be! But I wouldn't have it any other way!

So Week 2 in my List Challenge is to List your Resolutions:

Ha! I have already done that ...

Here

So little did I know ...I'm not behind!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!