Pages

9.08.2010

Dear Lyla,




Every Wednesday before church I go to Sister Shana's house and do a Bible Study. I have learned many things..and I am super excited that I am digging deep into God's word. I want you to grow up knowing why you believe what you do..and having faith in God to get through anything. I wasn't raised in church..so I grew up confused and lonely..I always knew God was there...but I didn't realize just how much I can depend on him. I don't want you to have any confusion...I want you to stand on a rock and Praise God! You make me want to be the best mom I can be...and I hope I am doing a good job!

Tonight was Bible Study night..and most of the time you usually go over to your Aunt Candace's house and play with Landon before church...tonight though Aunt Candace started having contractions with Baby Jayden in her belly and had to go to the ER. So you went with me to Sister Shana's. The whole reason for this letter is for me to tell you how proud I am of you. You are so nice and polite. You sat there with me like a big girl and actually listened to the Bible Study. I hope you learned something. I hope that God works wonders in your life. He has already touched your heart..literally...but that is for another letter...so I know he can do amazing things!I am so proud of the little lady that you are growing up to be..and your only 2!

I love You!



Love,

Your Momma

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!