Pages

9.21.2010

My Personal Coffe Maker: Best Present Ever!

I always wake up a little earlier than everyone else in the morning. I get my shower in silence..start to fix my hair and make up...and usually by then Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on the TV...and husband is asking me to turn off lights so he can sleep (he works second shift) ...








But this morning went a little different....







I woke up ..earlier than everyone else...I got my shower..fixed my hair...and was doing my make up when my little angel awoke from her dreamland...



got straight out of OUR bed that she had climbed into the night before...



and went straight to her room...







so being the inquiring mother that i am....i followed her....







she went to her kitchen...and started "cooking" something...







So I say Good Morning to her and she turns around quickly and says,







"Momma, you want some coffee?"







:)







How can you pass that up?







So of course I said yes..and we woke up dad to see if he wanted some too...he did.







We all three sat in the middle of our bedroom floor and had our morning coffee that Lyla made.







Precious, Precious times...... Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!