Pages

9.29.2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary to me!

Wow! It sure doesn't seem like three years has already past since we got married. I guess that is a good thing because we still feel just in love today as we did on this very day three years ago. I have to admit some days within those three years i was really starting to wonder what i had gotten myself into. I knew we both loved each other...but for some reason we just could not see eye to eye. But a good friend reminded me yesterday that it takes three people to make a marriage work...the husband...the wife..and God. That is soo true! Also last Sunday in Sunday School we learned what each person's role was in the marriage. Which i think is majorly important! We don't need two "head of the famalies", we don't need two fathers or two mothers. We each have our own role and i am the first to admit that sometimes i have to take a step back and check myself and see if i am overstepping my role.

I am so thankful and feel so blessed to have a husband that not only loves me..but respects me. He is a great father to our little girl which shows because she absolutely adores him. He takes care of our house, our bills, our money. I feel protected and safe. We miss him when he is gone. We have everything i had ever dreamed of as a little girl.

We have had an exciting three years together. Within those three years..we have gotten married, moved into a townhouse, had a baby, bought our first home, and I gotta say doing a pretty dang good job of raising a two year old. She has no complaints! We have had our high times and low times..but never doubted each other's love.

so Gregg,
I am so excited to be able to share these three years of my life with you. I am superexcited to see what is in store for us in the upcoming years of our lives. I know that no matter what happens..with you by my side..I can handle it. I want to thank you for being so responsible, so loving, so understanding, so you. I couldn't ask for anything more. God took my dreams and turned them into reality when i met you..seriously. I love you so much and I look forward to loving you for the rest of my life!

Love,
your wife of three whole exciting long years!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Hope you get to do something romantic! :) And may God give you many many many more wonderful years in His presence.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!