Pages

9.23.2010

Happy Mail

Rushing home from work today...
I have an appointment with my lawyer over the crap that my ex boss owes me...which I think I am just about ready to give up on...She is so childish...that it is pretty much a waste of time. I don't think they understand that I don't want her money...I want the program ran right for the famalies that use it...that need it...I want the kids to have the right amount of food on thier plate...I want the ones that needs backpacks full of food to get it..and that food not be used for snack or snacks for employees...
anyway...
Rushing home...
run in the door..to grab something to eat really quick and a drink..
Lyla still at preschool

of course I have to get on the computer and check my email...
Publisher Clearing House could be sending out emails to winners...you never know!

:)

and on my computer desk is a package......to me

huh?

from S.T.

There is a card saying "thinking about you"
some scrabooking stuff
a door hanger for Lyla's room
some ribbon
all wrapped in pretty wrapping paper

wierd?

I read the card and it says,"Apologies for not being a very active secret sis"

What? A secret sis?
I know a few of the websites i get on does a few things like that...but for the life of me I don't remember signing up to be anyone's secret sis

oh no!

I hope I sent my secret sis something..
and if i didn't..I have no clue who it is?

so .........

secret sis......
if your out there...
and you are reading this....
 i have no clue who you are.....
or where i even signed up for this activity....
and I am so sorry!!!!



but thanks to Sam T for all the scrappy stuff...
i love it and it is awesome!




Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog background...so cute!
    I like to do the "..." too on my blog :)

    I found your blog through one of the Thursday blog hops. Have a great night!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you..and thanks for visiting..i am off to check out your bloggy blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise. I want a secret sis.

    I am hopping in from Thursdays blog hops. Would love for you to visit back if you have time. Have a great Friday!

    http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!