Pages

5.27.2010

I bought a new car today!








Yes...this is my new car!

I am so extremely happy!!

I needed a new car. The car I was driving was the car I got in the 10th grade. It was a 2000 Mustang...and I loved it...but with a one year old..we were out growing it and it was about in a wheelchair! Poor thing. So we went and got a new one.

Money is going to be tight for a few months because we still have a couple more payments left on Gregg's truck...but once we get his truck paid off it will be smooth sailing.

Anyway..this car is a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I did not think for the life of me that I would like it..but I do and I am so happy!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats!!!

    Hubs had a Mustang in HS, too, though it was an 80's model (red convertible). I loved that car!

    Enjoy the new ride!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!