Pages

1.24.2011

Closing down Fall with Tastefully Simple



Just a quick update on what is going on with my Tastefully Simple business.

We are on the way to closing up shop concerning all things Fall!


There is about 25 products in the Fall/Winter catalog that is only available until March 6th!
I was looking through it today at work and realized that most of my favorite things are going to be going away!! So I am stocking up!!

Our sneaky peeky conference for the NEW Spring Line is February 11 and 12...I am super excited to go and see what is NEW!

We still have the Game Day Collection for SALE...until January 31st or they run out!
Great Deal for all you get!

We have an awesome opportunity to go to Cancun,Mexico if you want to start up your own business.
The month of January is the best time to start that because Tastefully Simple Headquarters is doubling your sales to get you closer to the sales quota for the trip!!
Sign on NOW..plan your Blast Off Party..get your kit in the mail...Double your sales and your chances for a trip to Mexico!!



We still have our Clearance Sale going on...take advantage of that...amazing dishes for CHEAP and an awesome leather tote bag!!!



$10.77

$16.77

$35.97

And...we are adding a DIP BOWL and our CITRUS CELEBRATION DRINK MIX
So now you can get those at:

$7.17

$5.99

How can you beat $6 for a BUCKET of drinks???



It is still January for a little while so if you have a catalog party going on...or you have a party in January ..get those guests there!!! Get those party sales going because in January not only is Tastefully Simple making a sweet deal with consultants to go to Mexico...they are also making a sweet deal for hostesses!!
If your party reaches the $200 mark...you will not get $20 of free product...you get $30!!!
Since almost everything in the catalog is under $10...that is a sweet deal!!

If you have any questions...email me at           tastefullynikki (at) live (dot) com

**HINT**We got the OK today to start pre-ordering Spring stuff!!!
So get your guests lists out and start booking parties..because it is YUMMY!!

Have a gourmet day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Tastefully Simple - everything is good! I have the Bacon Bacon seasoning in my cabinet right now!

    Sam
    The Mom and Dad Reviews

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!