Pages

1.07.2011

What's New with Tastefully Simple

Tastefully Simple is starting this New Year out right!
I am so excited to be apart of this company!

We have alot of stuff going on right now...so follow along!!


Right now we have the NEW Game Day Collection for sale. Great for Super Bowl parties..or really ...any get together such as Family Game Night, etc. This is a HUGE SCORE!!
You get :
  •  Bountiful Beer Bread Mix - $5.49
  • Corn and Black Bean Salsa - $7.99
  • Cheesy Chive Warm Dip Mix - $7.49
  • Creamy Crab Cheese Ball Mix - $6.99
  • Blue Aztec Chips - $4.99
  • Dip Bowl - $11.95
...all that adds up to be:

$44.90

and we have it all on sale for $29.99!!
Wow! How do you say NO to that?


Also in the month of January we are offering our Hosts (because men and women can hold a Tastefully Simple party because EVERYONE likes to eat!!) 50% more FREE product when your show sales $200...which let me tell you is NOT hard to do!

I recently just did a show that only had 5 orders and hit the $200 mark!

Once you hit $200 in sales...you would usually get $20 in Free product..but in January you would get $30 worth of free stuff..
and if you have 15 individual orders..you get $15 off your order
AND..if someone books a party at your party..you get a 1/2 price item!

There are so many ways to earn FREE things!!!


Then if you decide to take all your FREE stuff start your own business with Tastefully Simple...which is the coolest and easiest thing I have ever done...however much you sell in January...Tastefully Simple will double it and put it towards our annual incentive trip to  CANCUN, MEXICO!
Now ... that would be an awesome girlfriend's get a way!!


On top of all this...Tastefully Simple is having a Clearance Sale.



We have a Serving Tray that is regularly $17.95...that is now $10.77

and a Tote that is regularly $27.95 ....that is now $16.77


and we have an awesome leather tote bag that is regularly $59.95..that is now on clearance for $35.97



Wow..now that is alot of stuff going on!!
Tastefully Simple truly cares about thier clients...and thier consultants!
I am so excited to try to earn my way to Cancun!!
If you want to help me go...let me know if you would like to host a party, order a product, or start a business of your own!!


Shop online at my personal website at http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/nbrewer
or email me at tastefullynikki (at) live (dot) com

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the LBS tea party. I love the idea of your blog, super cute.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!