Ok so today is Tuesday..let's look at my Summer Doozy List to see what I can cross off....
Don't forget to swing by New Nostalgia to make your own doozy list and see what others are doing this summer...great ideas over there!!!
1. sew something...anything at all...something on a scrapbooking layout..a pillow case dress for Lyla..anything i haven't sewn "something" but I did try to sew on a layout..and it worked...
2. scrap. a layout I mean...i have so many sketches..and papers and punches...but no layouts! woo hoo I done this too!
3. make homemade ice cream..after sister in laws wedding!
4. drink lemonade...in a cute glass! That always makes it better I drank a Sangria in a cute glass does that count?
5. soak my feet in a kiddie pool while Lyla swims did this today ..so nice outside after it rains! Lyla had a blast!!
6. read more of Bible and stop thinking that God is going to give me a Broadway sign for the answers I need I am still looking for that Broadway sign..i don't know why..i just wanna know it is God talking to me..to make sure...ugh!
7. go fishing
8. hang with my dad more...i know i remember when that used to be embarassing...but now i love it!
9. play BINGO!!
10. buy a summer purse and wallet..i need a new one
11. watch movies with the hubs.. we got to do this again when my mother and father in law took my daughter and my nephew to see ToyStory 3 ..my husband and I got to watch a movie together!! yay!
12. catch fireflies at night
13. grill out more
14. drink more water drank 24 ounces today ..plus a little more..
15. watch my computer time.....this is going good...
16. try to get my blog going...i feel like no one reads this thing but ME i feel like i am picking up speed..but i read a good article today that told me to remind myself of WHY I started blogging to begin with and stick to it. I get caught up in the pretty headers and sidebar gadgets..I need to focus more on my content! Why I wanted to blog.
17. make a recipe binder
18. make a cupon binder gotta get baseball card holders
19. organize craft room and decorate working on it..it is getting there..got alot done this past weekend..i even scrapped a layout!
20. take time for ME I am making this happen for me...slowly but surely!
21. work on my gardening skills...plant some flowers
22. check out country club
23. take a trip just me and hubby
24. take Lyla to strawberry patch
25. get a pedicure
26. have a yard sale
27. go to more yard sales
28. have a girls night
29. keep my car clean...doing good on this one...if it would stop raining...but thank God for the rain..we need it!
30. pick wildflowers and make my own table centerpieces.
Well I have to say I am pretty proud of myself ..I have one month left to finish up...