Pages

7.02.2010

Fill In Friday

1. When it's quiet  I blog.


2. I haven't slept all night in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is burning for a closer walk with God.

4. My birthday is in July.

5. In the town where I was born was the same town my daugher was born.

6. Having the self discipline to work overtime to make sure our bills are paid is something I really love about my significant other

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my dad's, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and laundry and Sunday, I want to finish the laundry!

1 comment:

  1. Great fill-in's!! Especially the laundry, whew, I don't know how I end up with sooo much laundry!! ::Kristin::

    kuppykakesbykristin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!