Pages

7.04.2010

Monday Music



Over at Kuppy Kakes by Kristin she is starting a new Monday meme....She will you a theme (like this weeks theme is a song you would listen to when you want to relax) and then you find a song that you like that goes along with her theme and post it....
and since I love music and love listening to different kinds of music..I really hope this takes off!

so here is my first one....

When I want to relax..the first thing i think of is Josh Groban..I love his voice....it is so soothing...and this song..is just inspiring to me and relaxing...

so what would you listen to if you wanted to relax??

LINK UP!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up!!!! Amazing song by the way! I too love Josh Groban, especially, this song! Gives me goose bumps and makes me tear up when I hear it! Fantastic pick. ::Kristin:: Kuppykakesbykristin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!