Pages

7.16.2010

Friday Fill Ins

ok ok...so they are a day late..
i tried to plan ahead and schedule this to post on Friday..but something i messed something up and it never posted...so here it is..

1. This is what life does. It lets you get really high up on your mountain..then drops you like a ton of bricks..and says HA! Expect the unexpected (...Big Brother...).




2. Does my husband appreciate the moment?



3. Upon reflection i have learned that i have changed also since i got married to my husband..and he is not perfect..and that marriage is an ongoing thing you have to work on...two people are not meant to live together and get along perfectly everyday...but i thank God that he still loves me no matter what!.



4. I haven't sat down for more than 10 minutes by myself and done something crafty for quite a long time.



5. Later, you wake up and realize that when you were a child and all the adults told you to listen to them because they have gone through what you were going through...that i should have listened...because they had the advice i needed.



6.I love my daughter and my husband to the far and boundless sea.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see my aunt, tomorrow my plans include hanging with hubby at the house and Sunday, I want to worship God like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!