Pages

7.05.2010

My first bloggy award! I'm Versatile!

I am so super excited!

I never thought I would have the honor of a blogger award until I was up to the level of some these amazing blogs out there today.

**pulls my Thank you speech from my PJ pants pocket**

I would like to thank Stacie at Pull Ups and Pedicures for giving me this award...and for bending the rules a little to see that I get it..I really appreciate it...You are an awesome blogger and I aspire for my blog to be like your blog one day when my blog grows up. ;)

I would also like to thank all the blogs I follow (and the blogs I will follow in the future) because I take inspiration from you and learn from you.

I want to thank my family and friends and most of all God for giving me the ability to make this blog!

**bows to the audience while a single tear of joy streams down my face**

OK...so lets get real now..
Now that I have accepted a Blogger Award...I am in a position of power...and when you are in a position of great power you have great responsibility...so there are rules to having this prestigious award....

These are the rules attached with this award......

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.



2. Share seven things about yourself.


3. Pass this award along to five bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!


4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
___________________________________________________________________________
 
So here are the 7 things about myself:
 
1. I can NOT go to sleep unless my feet are covered up.
 
2. I absolutely can not stand to do laundry...I loathe laundry!
 
3. I am completely and utterly addicted to Dr Pepper
 
4. I just realized there are a few friends that I have kinda lost touch with..and that makes me a little sad.
 
5. I want to be Mrs. Crafty...if I could ever find the time with a two year running around and I admire the momma's that do find the time.
 
6. I would love to live in the country and own cows and horses!
 
7. I think my husband is telling me he is sick today because baby woke up early after a late night so he can sleep in.  ugh..men!

So .........on to the exciting part!
Here are the winners of my Versatile Blogger Award......................

4. New Nostalgia
5. Yep, I'm a ScrapFreak

Enjoy Ladies! Use it wisely ...and I'm so proud of you! You all derseve it in your very own way!
I love all my blogging gals!!

2 comments:

  1. lol! This cracked me up! Very cute!! You certainly deserve it! Now, off I go to explore the blogs that you chose! *teehee*

    Hugs! (That was a ton of exclamation points for one little ole' comment. Oh well, I'm feeling animated. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're going to laugh at me, but I have given you a second award. I just can't help myself! Your blog is something special, and I think others need to be aware of it! So check out my post "Blog Awards, Part 2." :^D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!