Pages

2.13.2012

Brewer Kitchen Remodel=STRESS

So as I have mentioned our kitchen is going through a redo...

I was so super excited when we started this project..and couldn't wait to get started!!

But now..that it is actually here..I'm a little stressed

I know I like the white glazed cabinets...I think it will definately open up my galley kitchen

we both like the bronze fixtures

i love this tin backsplash

granite black sink

this is the color of our granite



I feel like I just walked into a kitchen that got sick and threw up every color and finish you can think of...

AAHH!!

Then we went to the Home Show this weekend and I found these metal counter tops! How cool are these??


This is from thier website:
Impervicote custom countertops are built out of 14 gauge steel that is coated with a specially formulated powder coating that is designed for it's durability. Our product is scratch resistant, heat resistant, seamless, non-porous, and FDA Approved for Food Preparation. They are coated with a UV Protectant for Indoor/Outdoor use. The steel used in our tops is made from 30% recycled materials giving us a very high sustainabilty rating. Impervicote can be used for a variety of applications and is great for new construction, re-models, commercial, industrial, and outdoor settings.


So now Gregg and I are bickering, fighting.....having a discussion about which countertops we want to do...

I think I like the metal...

he is no way changing his mind about the granite....

Help! What do you think?
Should we stick with Granite..or go New and Fresh...the cool thing...METAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!