Pages

2.14.2012

Day 14: heart

I bet you have never guessed that on the 14th the challenge would be to take a picture ofa heart ..

We had our class valentine party today so boy did I see alot of hearts!!

In this picture your going to have to look past the beautiful bouquet of flowers my husband sent to me ( Hee Hee... I'm still a sucker for beautiful flowers even if they do die in two weeks. Something timeless and romantic about it. ) to see the hearts on my bulletin board.

Ok the truth is that was a shameless plug to show off my flowers ...

My picture today was a gift from a student ... It's a keychain and I absolutely love it!!!


Happy Valentines Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!