Pages

2.01.2012

Starting out February with JOY!

So I am still going strong with Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare 2012...

She posted the calendar for February ...for our Joy Dare...

I have made a new page on my blog up at the top by the header that says 1000 gifts...

I am listing all my gifts there...I can't believe how many I have listed already...and just in one month I have looked back on what I have been blessed with so many times...and have just sat in this computer chair thinking of all those that don't even have clean water to drink...and I would "prefer" a Dr Pepper instead water...

I am blessed...

off to list my gifts for the first day of February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!