Pages

11.10.2012

Fall Bucket List



I guess since it is already Fall I am a little behind...but here is my Fall Bucket List

visit the pumpkin patch..DONE! (need to blog about it)

carve pumpkins..DONE! ...we didn't carve them..but we did paint them!

vote...DONE!

Halloween decor up...DONE!

Thanksgiving decor up...working on it!

family pictures

organize Thanksgiving dinner at my house....trying

make a leaf pile and jump in it

take picture of favorite tree...DONE!

bake

black friday shop

write thankful list

crochet scarf....DONE!

finished blanket..DONE!

carve initials in my favorite tree

Did you make a Bucket List this fall? Comment and leave me a link ..I would love to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!