Pages

11.16.2012

Upcoming Bible Study: Advent-Keeping our hearts focused on Jesus




About 8 weeks ago I started a Bible Study with the Good Morning Girls. We took the book of Colossians and dissected it verse by verse. I made a small group of women on Facebook where we can go and share our thoughts along with gaining a tremendous amount of insight reading others thoughts! I honestly didn't think I would make it through the whole 8 weeks....but I did! I think a great reason for that is because of our accountability in our Facebook Group. I have grown to love those girls and feel like I know them all personally!
 
I’m so excited about the upcoming Bible Study on GoodMorningGirls.org !
It’s a 4 week Advent Study – Keeping Our Hearts Focused on Jesus,
It begins November 26th!
I would LOVE for you to join me and our group!
For this study..the Good Morning Girls Leadership Team has made a FREE Advent eBook which will guide us through our 4 week study. I am super excited about this fact..I already have plans to print it out and bind it like an actual study book!
 
 
 
The {GMG} Advent eBook includes:
  • Weekly Devotions
  • Assigned Scripture Reading
  • Daily Family Activities
  • Recipes
  • S.O.A.P. Journal Pages
Anyone can get this ebook for the study..and did you hear me I said typed that it is Totally FREE!!
I have the link in our group..or you can go to GoodMorningGirls.org and subscribed to their blog so when you get an email update of blog postings it will be at the bottom of the email for you to download.
Here are a few girls of the Leadership Team announcing the new study. I love that they are excited!!
 
 
Please feel free to invite your family and friends to join you for this upcoming study by sharing this image with them. You can post it on your Facebook pages, pin it on Pinterest, or upload it to Twitter or your blog! To save the image, simply right-click and select “Save Image As”!
We are so looking forward to you joining us this Christmas as we keep our hearts focused on Jesus, this Christmas season!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.


    Here is my blog post ... google api console

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!