Pages

8.12.2011

Toy Clean out Summer Challenge!!



Over at Organizing made fun ...there is a Summer Challenge going on that is strictly TOY CLEAN UP!
I must have had ESPN (ha ha) because I did this before Lyla's birthday...

Well ...I didn't actually clean OUT all her toys...I switched her room to the room that has the bigger closet so that I could organize toys.

I don't even want to look at a picture of what her room looked like with all her toys everywhere!!!

but as of right now...

I have been working on toys for two days...and threw away 2 trash bags full of toys...

well i didn't throw them away...yet...if I can't get rid of them...I will...

so I am gonna link up...and hopefully post a few pictures later on what her new rennovated room looks like after two plus trashbags gone...

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! My daughter and I just started working on remodelling her bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you've done! Hope you get to post pictures soon so we can all enjoy it! Great job!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!