Pages

8.11.2011

2011 photo challenge - day 11

Day 11 brings us "Something Fun"

hmm...I had to think about this one

I have fun hanging out with Gregg and Lyla...
I have fun reading...
I have fun blogging and pinning

Yesterday reading a blog about crocheting...I remembered I used to have fun doing that!! Eventhough I only know one stitch...

but I think the most fun I have...when I get time to have fun...

is Fishing!

I love to fish.

I remember my dad and I going fishing all the time when I was little. We would go camping and I couldn't wait to get the tent set up so we could finally go catch some fish.

I can bait my own hook...I like to use minnows or worms...but i don't like taking the fish off the hook when i catch it.

and I don't like to eat fish

I just like to catch them..ha ha

I like talking while fishing....I like the nature...I like being outside hearing the outside sounds....I like the joy of catching a fish...

and not to long ago I got to take Lyla fishing.

She loved it! I was so excited!! She mostly played with the minnows...but she had fun!

My little brother LOVES to fish...so it is a great way to spend some bonding time with my family!


This is my dad...with his big catch!!



Here is my father in law with Lyla's biggest catch of her life!!
literally!!


I got a  phone call and Lyla is telling me that we have to be quiet to catch fish!!
such a stinker!



1 comment:

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!