I have been counting blessings with Ann Voskamp over at A Holy Experience *and I just finished reading her book...which is a MUST read* and with the page of blessings up there at the top...I forget to list them...
On her blog every Monday is Multitude Monday linky party..so I will just start that up instead of having a whole page dedicated to it...because I don't plan to stop at One Thousand :)
So to get all of my blessings from my page..to my blog..I am just copying and pasting 50 at a time...so sorry....but please bear with me!!
1. I am very grateful that God seen me fit to be a mother. I always remembered wanting to be a momma..and I am so proud of my little girl that gives me that title.
4. A beautiful day in January to go to the park and play with Baby Girl
5. I love seeing these little feet under the pew finding her own joys in the middle of "adult" church
6. Just being able to have food on my plate is a blessing...having enough for my family is more than enough..and having enough for seconds is a blessing.
7. Lyla: Momma..I love you!
8. Lyla's friend Savannah to Lyla: Lyla..Your my best friend in the world
9. My Mother in law: Just calling to check on you.
10. My husband suprised me with this one day..I love it!
11. My new gift is the new church that is being built ..I am so excited to get back "home" and in our own church after a fire in July burned downed it down...if God is for us...who can be against us?
12. My blue gift is my Blue Great Dane puppy Nala
13. I am reading The Radiant Woman by Joy Haney..good reminder book on how to stay positive in the Lord.
14. I am making photo books for Christmas, vacation, and anything else I can think of from Shutterfly
15. failures happen for success to happen
16. I was so shocked when this book came in the mail to me because I had recieved the reference to read it at a women's church conference...the speaker had told us the name of the book was "Sheet Music" and that it was a really good book...so I thinking something about singing or music ...maybe how to praise God...I was NOT expecting, " Uncovering the secrets of sexual intimacy in Marriage"
Little did I know..I was thinking sheet music...as in music
and it was really bedroom sheet music
Gregg makes fun of me because I ordered a sex book
Moving on though..I agree with the reference to read it! Seriously!
I have never laughed so hard in my life..or had so many AHA! moments
It is probably meant to be read by husband and wife (or soon to be husband and wife)...but the only thing my husband reads is Field and Stream magazine..so when I find a good part...I read it to him!
Right now the chapter I am on is....
Twenty Three Flavors..and none of them are ice cream
I can see some lines from this book ending up on this blog..soon!!
17. Love me some Honey butter..that makes diets..REAL hard!
18. A gift in my heart - I have really had the urge here lately to start up a card ministry. I love getting cards..so surely someone else does too! Not only just a card...but a hand written card...not much of anything is handwritten anymore.
19. my sister in law Candace is always selfless in everything she does..I am always telling her to stand up for herself..but that is such a graceful quality in her personality..and one that is hard to have
20. my friend Trish is such a giving person...she will help you in any way she can...even if it means filling her schedule to the max...and still have a smile on her face. She is a mother of four girls that I aspire to be like.
21. my Daddy..has always been there for me...even during my stupid times...and made me feel smart anyway...don't know what I would without him.
22. I love this picture! I was so proud when I finally caught lightning on my camera!
23. Lyla and I at the Crystal Palace having lunch with Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore. I am usually in "ZERO" pictures so I took one myself..of myself..and Lyla! I love it!
24. Ok..this is really a shadow..but I love the shadows of the tree and mountain against the sky
25. the gift in my hand is my wedding ring...my favorite gift of all!
26. a gift I walk by every day is this sign..I have it hanging in my entryway so that I do walk by it everyday...just to read it!
27. a gift I sit with.is this big lug..
28. Gregg brought these to church for a snack..yes.. my husband also has to have a "church snack"..and he very politely shared with me...but what you don't see is that these are SOUR smarties...who knew they even made those!
29. Something sweet is some Ice Cream for dessert!!
30. Something just right is an ice cold glass of sweet tea
31. When I am reading my Bible and see things I have highlighted before
32. If anyone wears a yellow dress Lyla automatically thinks she is Belle
33. The yellow flowers at my wedding that me and Gregg picked together
34. my ceiling fan in my bedroom that keeps me cool
35. the wonderful bed my husband made for me
36. the sweet sound of my peaceful daugher sleeping
37. my daughter singing worship songs
38. the dishwasher washing dishes for me
39. the wind blowing
40. the gracious cop that flashed his lights at me instead of pulling me over
41. the angel that was with us when Gregg hit the brakes to save us from someone who ran a stop light
42. a worship song that stirs my spirit right in my little house
43. Here is what we wore to church today
44. I gave away a few of Lyla's baby clothes today
45. I shared a prayer today with Sister Martin..I loved it..She is such a godly woman!
46. even though it is sideways...i love looking at these ballerina pictures
47. Friends playing games
48. Snow ball fight with toilet paper
49. a gift that made me laugh is watching my husband dance silly with my daughter
50. a gift that made me pray is the burden that God laid on my heart to pray for my dad and brother