Pages

8.17.2012

Life this week

In my life this week…
Still working at setting up our schoolroom and curriculum. We just went through a major birthday season...so we have been pretty busy!!  Lots of printing, laminating and putting things into notebooks — then, we should be ready to go! I am also in a declutter mood! Yay! I love those moods. I have gone through Lyla's room, my master bath and closet, vanity area, and linen closet. Next on the list is the master bedroom and office/schoolroom.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Since the weather has been so far into the 100's this summer..We haven't done very many things which involve being outside...but thank goodness it is starting to cool down with a few storms on the way..so we have been walking on the city walking trail...many bubbles and dollhouse play outside.


My favorite thing this week was…
My favorite thing this week..was yesterday when my husband told me he was taking off work early today! Yay!


Questions/thoughts I have…
All my thoughts lately have been overtaken by finding a good curriculum for the girls...Right now I only have Lyla and her friend to do school with...I am hoping that I can get a few more kiddos to do school with us and keep things entertaining.


Things I’m working on…
Decluttering this house...making a Home Management Binder, a Recipe Binder...start using cupons....I am aiming for an organized simple life.
 
 
I’m reading…
I just finished up One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp and right now I am reading and doing a book study on Almost Amish by Nancy Sleeth.
 
 
I’m praying for…
Oh, several things, but especially for our family and our finances....for my husband going into the military....this new school year...me going to college...i have a list!
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

This little eReader or iPad cover is so stinking cute from Initials Inc..that I want an iPad or an eReader to put in it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love using coupons. Its really quite exciting when you find coupons for items you really buy! Once you start you won't stop, and then once you save a bunch it feels great! One day I have high hopes of being an extreme couponer and then donating all those items to local food pantries!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!