Pages

8.02.2012

Day 1 and I'm behind..

So yesterday I posted about doing FatMumSlims photo challenge...but I never posted the actual picture!!

Ha Ha!

yesterday's prompt was ..

Outside




Yesterday is felt like it was 200 degrees outside..When it is so hot here in Arkansas..all I can think about is those Soldiers overseas..ugh! I pray for them and thier safety along with thier health in those conditions wherever they are! God be with them!

I thank God that I have air conditioning...cieling fans...and even a bedside fan!

Whew...


Here is the list for the photo challenge..join in!!
See if you can make it all month!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!