Pages

8.31.2012

Issac


These are a few pictures from my front yard of the clouds of hurricane Isaac.

I know it wasn't a hurricane once it hit land.. But you know what I'm talking about.

This is very interesting to me because this is the first time that I have actually known what us going on with our weather. I'm sure we've had other hurricanes come ashore and effect us but I just haven't paid attention. Now that the lord has blessed me with working from home I get to watch the news abc follow politics ..
I'm slowly becoming cultural. Ha ha.

This was at noon


This was at 1:00



2:00


3:00


Then it started raining so we went in. It was more if a misty rain though .. Very neat.

Baby daisy Jo sure didn't like the 40 mph wind .. Then again she only weighs 4 pounds. She's looking at me like I'm crazy for being outside. Am I the only weirdo that can read their dog's thoughts?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!